Looking for a fun, friendly environment to motivate and challenge you?
Our adult skateboarding classes has it all, and for every level – whether you want to skate street, vert, bowls, or just cruise around.
Registration through our online booking (Wellness Living):
1. When creating an account with our booking system, please use a participant’s name and DOB for an account.
2. If you already have an account for your child(ren) or other family members, you will need to create your own profile in order to sign up for our Adult Skate Programs. Some programs have age restrictions in the system, so you won’t be able to see the availability or the schedule if you are using incorrect profile. To add yourself or a family member, please click here.
When having trouble signing in:
1. Clear your browser/cookies histories, and try to sign in again.
2. Use a private browser to sign in.
3. If you still can’t sign in, please do not hesitate to email us (SkateTheFoundry@gmail.com).
Important Information about Skate Programs:
1. Once you complete a payment for our program, there will be no refund available under any circumstances.
2. No make-up classes for missed days available. If you would like to schedule a lesson to catch up on what you missed in class, we can offer a one time only 60 min lesson for $55 (our regular price for a 60 min lesson is $70).
Adult 3 Week Skate Course (Non-Contact) – Sign up now!
This course is designed for those who have previously taken our Adult Beginner I course, or have been skateboarding consistently at least 6+ months. Since the instructor won’t be able to hold the skater’s hands, it is very important that you can push and ride a skateboard comfortably by yourself. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Date: July 11th, 18th, and 25th
Time: 10:15am – 11:15am
Location: Paine’s Park (on rainy days, it will be at Skate The Foundry)
What we will work on: how to pump, kick-turn on ramps (frontside and backside), how to carve on ramps, nose stall, ollies and more!
Requirement: Must wear a helmet during the class. Must have your own equipment (skateboard, helmet, and safety gear). Must bring a facial mask/cover (see more information below).
Equipment: Due to COVID-19, we are no longer able to offer equipment rentals. Don’t have your own equipment yet? Check out our online skateshop. We offer curbside pick up every Saturday!
COVID-19 Safety: Skaters are highly recommended to wear masks, but it is not required to wear it while skateboarding at Paine’s Park. However, please bring one with you to every class in case the instructor asks you to wear it. On rainy days at Skate The Foundry, everyone must wear masks the entire time. The instructor will keep their mask on for the entire time both at Paine’s and Skate The Foundry. Before each class, we will take everyone’s temperatures and go over a Wellness Form checklist. Please stay home if you feel sick. Since the situation with COVID-19 changes every day, please note that we may need to modify our policy as it gets closer to the class.
Disclaimer: As is the case with any public or outside facility, you and the participant may be exposed to the COVID-19 Virus. The participant and your decision to skateboard and take a private skate lesson is made knowingly and voluntarily by you and the participant with full knowledge of this risk. If you and the participant disagree, do not schedule a private lesson. Otherwise, the participant and your participation in the skate lesson shall constitute a waiver, and will release Skate The Foundry from any and all liability with respect to exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Park Beginners – 8 Week Course – Unavailable as of June 26, 2020
Have you ever wanted to have a supportive, fun environment to improve your skateboarding skills? If your answer is “Yes,” this 8 week course is for you! The first 4 week of this course, you will learn foot positioning, pushing, controlling your board, pumping, and skateboard etiquette. The second half of this course, you will be exposed to kick-turn on ramps, drop-in, ollies and more! At the end of this course, you will have your skate crew and build the confidence to skateboard at any public skatepark.