SKATEBOARDING IS FOR EVERYONE!
COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy (Updated on September 23, 2021)
- When the lesson is indoors, everyone including the instructor, participant, and family members must keep the masks on the entire time.
- When the lesson is outside, masks are not required.
- With permission from the parent/guardian, at times, there may be physical contact between the instructor and participant when attempting more advanced tricks. For example, when learning to drop-in, the participant may need to hold the instructors hand for the first few attempts.
- Instructors have the right to stop all participants from trying a trick that may have a higher risk of getting injured.
- When the lesson is outside, participants must bring all equipment (skateboard, pads and helmet). There will be no rentals available.
- Please visit our skate shop to get your equipment!
- Elkins Park & West Philly Indoor Locations Only: we offer a rental of skateboard and safety gear for your first lesson.
- If a skater or any other family members feel sick in the slightest way, please cancel or reschedule the lesson.
One-on-one private Lesson: $70 / hour
Semi Private Lesson Lesson: $100 / hour ($50 each skater)
A group lesson of 3 skaters: $130 / hour ($44 each skater) – must contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the availability.
Available Skatepark for the Summer 2021
Skate The Foundry in West Philly (888 N 40th Street Philadelphia, PA 19104) – Indoor, air conditioned private park.
* Lesson schedule is NOW AVAILABLE!!
Skate The Foundry in Elkins Park (120 Yorktown Plaza Elkins Park, PA 19027) – Indoor, air conditioned private park.
* Lesson schedule is available NOW!
Paine’s Park in Fairmount (nearby Art Museum) – Outdoor. When it rains, lessons will be held at STF in West Philly. If you do not feel comfortable coming inside, please indicate your preference when booking.
Middletown Skatepark in Langhorne, PA – Outdoor. When it rains, lessons will be rescheduled.
* Outdoor Park options will be very limited due to summer camp.
*** IMPORTANT *** Use a participant’s name and DOB when creating an account. Email address and phone number can be legal guardians’.
No refund is available under any circumstances after the payment is completed.
Instructions to Schedule a Lesson:
- All lessons must be scheduled and prepaid on through our website: https://www.wellnessliving.com/signup/skate_the_foundry
- Create a WellnessLiving account with a participant’s name & DOB.
- For the inclement weather, please wait to receive an email from our staff for rescheduling.
- No refund/credit available for no show or late cancellation.
- Early Cancellation: if you cancel 12 or more hours prior to the start time of your lesson, we can reschedule a lesson without any penalty.
- Late Cancellation: if you notify us after the 12 hours period ended, your lesson will be counted as if you attended.
- Appointments can be cancelled or rescheduled through our online booking system, or by sending an email (email@example.com) or a text to (267) 410-6562.
* Once you request your lesson, we will send you an approval and confirmation email as soon as possible. If you don’t hear from us within 5 hours, please feel free to contact us.