SKATEBOARDING IS FOR EVERYONE!
Update on June 13th: As we start the summer camps, lesson availability will be very limited for the summer.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy (Updated on April 4, 2021)
- Everyone including the instructor, participant, and family members must keep the masks on the entire time unless the family members stay in the vehicle during the lesson.
- Must keep a minimum 6ft distance the entire time. There will be no physical contact between instructors and participants unless for a serious medical emergency.
- Instructors have the right to stop all participants from trying a trick that may have a higher risk of getting injured.
- Participants must bring all equipment (skateboard, pads and helmet). There will be no rentals available.
- Please visit our skate shop to get your equipment!
- Elkins Park Location Only: we offer a rental of skateboard and safety gear for your first lesson.
- If a skater or any other family members feel sick in the slightest way, please cancel or reschedule the lesson.
Lesson Option 1: Skateparks listed as “Available Skate Park” below.
One-on-one private Lesson: $70 / hour
Semi Private Lesson Lesson: $100 / hour ($50 each skater)
A group lesson of 3 skaters: $130 / hour ($44 each skater) – must contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the availability.
Available Skate Park:
- NEW!! Skate The Foundry in Elkins Park (Indoor skating area – Google Maps)
- Paine’s Park in Fairmount Philadelphia, PA
- Lansdale Skatepark / 4th Street Skatepark in Lansdale
- Middletown Skatepark in Bucks County
- Camden Skatepark in Camden, NJ
*** IMPORTANT *** Use a participant’s name and DOB when creating an account. Email address and phone number can be legal guardians’.
No refund is available under any circumstances after the payment is completed.
Instructions to Schedule a Lesson:
- All lessons must be scheduled and prepaid on through our website: https://www.wellnessliving.com/signup/skate_the_foundry
- Create a WellnessLiving account with a participant’s name & DOB.
- For the inclement weather, please wait to receive an email from our staff for rescheduling.
- No refund/credit available for no show or late cancellation.
- Early Cancellation: if you cancel 12 or more hours prior to the start time of your lesson, we can reschedule a lesson without any penalty.
- Late Cancellation: if you notify us after the 12 hours period ended, your lesson will be counted as if you attended.
- Appointments can be cancelled or rescheduled through our online booking system, or by sending an email (email@example.com) or a text to (267) 410-6562.
* Once you request your lesson, we will send you an approval and confirmation email as soon as possible. If you don’t hear from us within 5 hours, please feel free to contact us.