SKATEBOARDING IS FOR EVERYONE!
We are now offering private lessons at outdoor locations with upgraded health and sanitation policies.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy (Updated on January 14, 2021)
- NEW: Group Lessons in Philadelphia now resume with participants from different households.
- Everyone including the instructor, participant, and family members must keep the masks on the entire time unless the family members stay in the vehicle during the lesson.
- Must keep a minimum 6ft distance the entire time. There will be no physical contact between instructors and participants unless for a serious medical emergency.
- Instructors have the right to stop all participants from trying a trick that may have a higher risk of getting injured.
- Participants must bring all equipment (skateboard, pads and helmet). There will be no rentals available.
- Equipment purchase options are available at our online store. All purchases can be delivered to your skate lesson when purchasing 48 hours in advance. Curbside pickup is available every Sunday 10AM – 1PM.
- Lessons will only be held at outdoor skateparks or outdoor locations. If we have unfavorable weather, we will reschedule the lesson via email or phone call.
- If a skater or any other family members feel sick in the slightest way, please cancel or reschedule the lesson.
- Please note that there may be more restrictions put in place.
Lesson Option 1: Outdoor public skateparks listed as “Available Skate Park” below.
One-on-one (private) Lesson: $70 / hour
Semi Private Lesson Lesson: $100 / hour ($50 each skater)
A group lesson of 3 skaters: $130 / hour ($44 each skater) – must contact email@example.com for the availability.
Lesson Option 2: Location Near You option including at your driveway.
One-on-one (private) Lesson: $80 / hour
Semi Private Lesson Lesson: $120 / hour ($60 each skater)
A group lesson of 3 skaters: $150 / hour ($50 each skater) – must contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the availability.
*** IMPORTANT *** Use a participant’s name and DOB when creating an account. Email address and phone number can be legal guardians’.
No refund is available under any circumstances after the payment is completed.
Lesson Option 1: Available Skate Park for Lessons in PA & NJ
- Paine’s Park in Fairmount
- Granahan Skatepark in West Philly
- McCreesh Skatepark in West Philly
- FDR Skatepark in South Philly
- Ambler Skatepark in Ambler
- Lansdale Skatepark / 4th Street Skatepark in Lansdale
- Middletown Skatepark in Bucks County
- Falls Township Skatepark in Bucks County
- Newtown Township Skatepark in Bucks County
- Camden Skatepark in Camden, NJ
- Freedom Skatepark in Medford, NJ
- Pennsauken Skatepark in Pennsauken, NJ
Lesson Option 2: Other Skate Parks as “Location Near You” option
- Radnor Skatepark in Wayne, PA
- Haverford Township Skatepark in Havertown, PA
- At your driveway!
Skatepark Finder Tool
Lessons are available at each of the Skate the Foundry icons. Zoom and move around the map to view parks near you. Use the icon at the top left corner to view a list of parks to select from.
Instructions to Schedule a Lesson:
- All lessons must be scheduled and prepaid on through our website: https://www.wellnessliving.com/signup/skate_the_foundry
- Create a WellnessLiving account with a participant’s name & DOB.
- For the inclement weather, please wait to receive an email from our staff for rescheduling.
- No refund/credit available for no show or late cancellation.
- Early Cancellation: if you cancel 12 or more hours prior to the start time of your lesson, we can reschedule a lesson without any penalty.
- Late Cancellation: if you notify us after the 12 hours period ended, your lesson will be counted as if you attended.
- Appointments can be cancelled or rescheduled through our online booking system, or by sending an email (email@example.com) or a text to (267) 410-6562.
* Once you request your lesson, we will send you an approval and confirmation email as soon as possible. If you don’t hear from us within 5 hours, please feel free to contact us.
Additional Information for Your Safety:
- Please check your temperature before leaving your house.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Social Distancing is practiced in all areas of the skate lesson location.
- Do not touch instructors’ skateboards.
- Failure to comply with COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy may result in ending the lesson early without a refund/credit..
Disclaimer: As is the case with any public or outside facility, you and the participant may be exposed to the COVID-19 Virus. The participant and your decision to skateboard and take a private skate lesson is made knowingly and voluntarily by you and the participant with full knowledge of this risk. If you and the participant disagree, do not schedule a private lesson. Otherwise, the participant and your participation in the skate lesson shall constitute a waiver, and will release Skate The Foundry from any and all liability with respect to exposure to the COVID-19 virus.