1. Skateboard – We do not accept Penny boards, longboards, scooter/skateboards, rip-sticks, or any other non-traditional skateboard. Having the wrong type of skateboard during our programs will have a higher risk of falling and getting injured. Additionally, we will not be able to properly teach you some tricks/maneuvers.
2. Helmet – A certified Skateboard helmet is preferred (Triple 8 or Pro-Tec) because it will provide more safety than a bicycle helmet. However, for beginners who are testing the sport out, a bicycle helmet is acceptable. Below are the helmets we highly recommend, which can be found in our online store.
3. Safety gear (knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards). Skateboard pads from Triple 8 or Pro-Tec is preferred. Skateboard pads offer the most safety and comfort. They are made so that your knees and elbows can bend while doing tricks, and not having a parts of the plastic dig into your skin. Below are the pads we recommend.
4. Water bottle – please bring a water bottle that is easily refillable. During the warm months, we prefer that you bring a stainless steel refillable water bottle. Please do not bring plastic disposable bottles.
5. Snack and lunch – An insulated lunch box/bag is preferred.
6. Mask – Must cover mouth and nose. Must stay securely on the face.