Our Summer Camps are all FULL! Thank you so much for your interest and support.
Skate The Foundry is ready for more camps this FALL! Please check the schedule below.
Now offering youth skaters the opportunity to develop their tricks faster, build confidence, and meet fellow skaters at private and public skateparks in Philadelphia. Each week-long camp, skaters participate in group and individual lessons as well as fun games and contests. Campers have the option to participate in contests as contestants, coaches, judges, filmers, or spectators.
- Ages 6-15
- Drop-off time at 9am / Pick-up time at 3pm
- After 3:15pm, you will be charged $20 per hour
- Morning care begins at 8am / After care ends at 5pm
- After 5:15pm, you will be charged $20 per hour
- Extended hours available (8am – 5pm) – Must register in advance.
- Campers must bring their own lunch, snacks and water bottles.
- Please have children wear sneakers (no open toe shoes), bring a helmet and pads, hairstyles that will fit the helmet and comfortable clothes.
- Optional payment plan (Link below)
- Sibling discount (Link below)
- Secure your spot by paying in full or creating a payment plan.
Fall Semester Day Camps
NOTE: Don’t see your child’s holiday on our list below? If you have three or more children that have the same day off and can attend our day camp, we can create a camp for your needs! Please email us (email@example.com) with the date and number of campers who would be attending.
- A Day Camp for Yom Kippur (Oct. 9th, 2019) – FULL
- A Day Camp for Election Day (Nov. 5th, 2019)
- A Day Camp for Veterans Day (Nov. 11th, 2019)
- A Day Camp for New Years Eve Camp (Dec. 30th, 2019)
- 8:00am Extended Hours Check-In (must register in advance for everyone’s safety).
- 9:00am Regular Check-In
- All participants hang out in park area
- 9:00am – 9:45am Morning Meeting
- Talk with each camper to get to know them
- General rules of skateboarding safely
- Daily plan
- 9:45am – 11:00am Campers are split by age and/or skill.
- Warm Up / Group Skate
- Let skaters get warmed up and comfortable with course.
- 11:00am – 11:10am Snack break (Campers have to bring their own snacks.)
- 11:10am – 12:10pm Free Skate
- 12:10pm – 1:00pm Lunch (Campers have to bring their own lunch.)
- Watch skate videos
- Discuss goals; talk about what skaters want and learn from the camp.
- 1:00pm – 2:45pm Contest of the day/ Group activity (subject to change)
- Skaters have option to skate in contests and/or be judges for best trick, highest ollie, longest manual, best skate run, tick-tack race, dodgeball, and scavenger hunt.
- 2:45pm – 3:00pm Pick Up.
- 3:00pm – 5:00pm Extended Hours (must register in advance for everyone’s safety).