We had an amazing summer 2020 with all the skaters who joined our summer camp! We are happy to keep offering single day camp in the fall. We continue to monitor developments regarding the COVID-19 outbreak closely. Please read all the information below carefully before signing up.
Skate The Foundry’s Policy:
1. Once you complete a payment for any of our programs, they are non-refundable under any circumstances.
2. Sign-up fee ($50 for a week camp & $20 for a day camp including the camp tuition) is non-transferable and non-creditable under any circumstances.
3. If Skate The Foundry needs to cancel a class/programs for any reasons, a portion credit towards future programs may be available. There will be no refund available under any circumstances.
4. No make-up sessions/classes for missed days available.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy:
- Please self isolate for 14 days upon return to PA if you have traveled to the states on Travel Quarantine List before coming to our program.
- Campers must wear a washed, clean mask every day. Please wash the mask every day, or prepare another mask(s) for the next day.
- Masks must go over the ear or head in order to stay well in the camper’s face. Please see the images below.
- We do not accept bandana or neck cover/gaiter.
- Even when campers wearing masks, they must keep the social distance as much as possible.
- Campers are not allowed to touch other campers and the instructors. They must not touch other people’s belongings including Foundry items.
- If the camper’s mask seems to come down consistently, we have a right to have them wear the reusable masks we prepare.
- If the camper refuses to wear our reusable masks, or do not follow any of our policy, a phone call will be made to the parent and the camper will need to be picked up immediately.
- Please note that there may be more restrictions put in place as we go through the rest of 2020 in order for us to offer our programs safely.
- Masks during the camp:
- At Paine’s Park: All campers and their parents/guardians/siblings must wear masks when checking in in the morning and picking them up in the afternoon. All campers must wear masks during group activities where social distancing is difficult, such as morning meeting, stretching, group lessons, and while taking a break at our designated area. Campers are not required to wear masks while they skateboard with social distancing, however, they must have their masks under their chins so that if someone comes closer to them or they start talking to their friends, they can put on their masks immediately. They must follow the instructions when the Foundry staff asks them to wear. Please note that Foundry has a right to change this rule to wearing masks at all times if campers are not aware of putting their masks on when social distancing is difficult, such as skateboarding with their friends.
- Skate The Foundry: All campers and instructors must wear a mask for the entire time. All campers will always have the right to remove their mask after they inform a staff member. Staff and instructors will also keep a close eye on campers to make sure they are taking breaks frequently.
- If campers purposely do not follow our mask policy as well as other camp policy, a phone call will be made to the parent and the camper will need to be picked up immediately.
- Please check our COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy from here.
- Please read Important Information about our camp policy before signing up.
Registration through our online booking (Wellness Living):
When creating an account, please use a participant’s name and DOB for the account. Email address and phone number can be yours (parents/guardians). If you have any issues, please email us at SkateTheFoundry@gmail.com.
When having trouble signing in:
1. Clear your browser/cookies histories.
2. Use a private browser to sign in.
3. If you still can’t sign in, please do not hesitate to email us at SkateTheFoundry@gmail.com.
Yom Kippur Day Camp
Date: September 28th
Time: 9am – 3pm
Location: Paine’s Park
Age: 9+ year old is welcomed without any experience. If you have previous experience with us, a 7+ year old can also join.
Rainy Day: We will cancel our camp if it is expected to rain the entire day. If rain is expected during a portion of the day, we will still run our camp at Paine’s Park. We make our final call at 8am on the day of the camp.
What to bring:
3, Safety gear (knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards). Due to the COVID-19, we ask everyone to wear safety gear. Because of the ground at Paine’s Park, a small fall can scratch their skins, and wearing safety gear can really prevent these minor cuts.
4. Water bottle – please bring a water bottle that is easily refillable.
5. Snack and lunch.
|9:00am – 9:45am||Drop Off & Check-In |
– All participants hang out in park area.
|9:45am – 10:00am||Morning Meeting |
– Get to know each camper.
– General rules of skateboarding and the park.
– Covid-19 safety procedures/announcements.
– Daily plan.
|10:00am – 10:45am||Morning Group Skate|
– Campers are split by their age and skills.
|10:45am – 11:00am||Snack Break |
– Campers have to bring their own snacks.
– Hand washing (before and after snacks)
|11:00am – 12:00pm||Free Skate|
– Optional skate workshop
|12:00pm – 12:40pm||Lunch Break |
– Campers have to bring their own lunch.
– Discuss their goals and talk about what skaters want to learn after the break.
– Hand washing (before and after lunch)
|12:40pm – 1:30pm||Afternoon Group Skate |
– Campers are split by their age and skills.
– 10 mins break after the group skate.
|1:30pm – 2:30pm||Free Skate|
– Optional trick workshop.
|2:30pm – 3:00pm||Cool Down & Pick Up|
– Hand washing