OUR 2020 SUMMER CAMP IS ON!
Please Read Updated Summer Camp Information through HERE due to COVID-19.
We are happy to announce that we will run our in-person 2020 summer camp. Like you, we are continuing to monitor developments regarding the COVID-19 outbreak closely. With the new CDC guidelines and recommendations, our 2020 camp will be modified to keep everyone as safe as possible.
Now offering youth skaters the opportunity to develop their tricks faster, build confidence, and meet fellow skaters at private and public skateparks in Philadelphia. Each camp, skaters participate in group and individual lessons as well as fun games and contests. Campers have the option to participate in contests as contestants, coaches, judges, filmers, or spectators.
- Age: Campers must be over 9 year olds and have previous experience with Skate The Foundry.
- If a camper is younger than 9 year old, or does not have previous experience with us (even if they are over the age of 9), please email us at SkateTheFoundry@gmail.com to discuss about their safety and more.
- Drop-off time at 9am / Pick-up time at 3pm
- After 3:05pm, you will be charged $20 per hour
- Week 1, 2 & 4 time: 9am-12pm
- Extended hours currently unavailable. May be offered in July.
- Campers must bring their own lunch, snacks and water bottles.
- Please have children wear sneakers (no open toe shoes), bring a helmet and pads, hairstyles that will fit the helmet and comfortable clothes.
- Price Full Day: Non-Member: $450.00 Member: $285.00
- Price Half Day: Non-Member: $300.00 Member: $180.00
Summer Camp Week 1 (June 15th – June 19th) 9am – 12pm – FULL
Summer Camp Week 2 (June 22nd – June 26th) 9am – 12pm – FULL
Summer Camp Week 3 (June 29th – July 3rd) – CANCELED
* We may be able to open up more spots after seeing how everything goes with camp week 1 through week 4. If you’d like to get on waiting list, please click the button above.
|8:00am – 9:00am||Extended Hours (must register in advance for everyone’s safety)|
|9:00am – 9:15am||Drop Off & Check-In |
– All participants hang out in park area.
|9:15am – 9:45am||Morning Meeting |
– Get to know each camper
– General rules of skateboarding and the park
– Covid-19 safety procedures/announcements
– Daily plan
|9:45am – 10:55am||Warm Up & Group Skate|
– Campers are split by their age and skills.
|10:50am – 11:10am||– Snack Break – Campers have to bring their own snacks.|
– Hand washing (before and after snacks)
|11:10am – 12:10pm||– Free Skate|
– Optional skate workshop
|12:10pm – 1:00pm||Lunch Break – Campers have to bring their own lunch.|
– Watch skate videos.
– Discuss their goals and talk about what skaters want to learn after the break.
– Hand washing (before and after lunch)
|1:00pm – 2:30pm||Group Activity |
– Games, Contests and A Trick Work Shop
|2:30pm – 3:00pm||Cool Down & Pick Up|
– Hand washing
|3:00pm – 5:00pm||Extended Hours (must register in advance for everyone’s safety).|