OUR 2020 SUMMER CAMP IS ON!
Please Read Updated Summer Camp Information through HERE due to COVID-19.
We are happy to announce that we will run our in-person 2020 summer camp. Like you, we are continuing to monitor developments regarding the COVID-19 outbreak closely. With the new CDC guidelines and recommendations, our 2020 camp will be modified to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- Age: Campers must be over 9 year olds.
- Drop-off time at 9am / Pick-up time at 3pm
- After 3:05pm, you will be charged $20.
- Week 1, 2 & 4 time: 9am-12pm. After 12:05pm, you will be charged $20.
- Extended hours currently unavailable due to COVID-19.
- Campers must bring their own lunch, snacks and water bottles.
- Please have them wear sneakers (no open toe shoes), bring a helmet and pads, hairstyles that will fit the helmet and comfortable clothes.
- Price Full Day: Non-Member: $450.00 Member: $285.00
- Price Half Day: Non-Member: $300.00 Member: $180.00
Camp Updates on June 21st:
During these extraordinary times, our camp schedule is slightly changing to accommodate more people safely. We are trying our best to stay consistent while providing the opportunity for additional children to attend our camps. That being said, we are now increasing the number of campers from six to twelve during our 2020 camps at Paine’s Park.
Rainy Days: On rainy days, our half day camp and full-day camp will take place at our indoor facility, Skate The Foundry. On these rainy days, campers will be split into two groups (morning and afternoon). The morning group will consist of 6 campers from 9am to 12pm, and then the other 6 campers from 12:30pm to 3:30pm. This is to maintain everyone’s safety, including instructors, by spending less time together while indoors. Please note, due to our cleaning procedures between the camp groups, we will start the pick-up times at 11:45am for the morning group. Since the camp will be shorter on rainy days and is not what you originally paid for, we can credit or refund you a portion of tuition per rainy day. The weather changes drastically in the summer, so we will make a final decision and notify parents about a location change at 6am on the day of camp. Please note that with everything going on with COVID-19, this may be also modified as your week gets closer, but above is our current plan.
Registration through our online booking (Wellness Living):
When creating an account, please use a participant’s name and DOB for the account. Email address and phone number can be yours (parents/guardians)
When having trouble signing in:
1. Clear your browser/cookies histories.
2. Use a private browser to sign in.
3. If you still can’t sign in, please do not hesitate to email us at SkateTheFoundry@gmail.com.
Summer Camp Week 1 (June 15th – June 19th) 9am – 12pm – FULL Summer Camp Week 2 (June 22nd – June 26th) 9am – 12pm – FULL Summer Camp Week 3 (June 29th – July 3rd) – CANCELED Half Day Camp Week 4 (July 6 – July 10th) 9am – 12pm – FULL
Full Day Summer Camp (9am – 3pm):
Week 5 (July 13 – July 17) – FULL
Week 6 (July 20 – July 24) – 1 more spot*
Extra Week (July 27 – July 31) – 2 more spots*
Week 7 (Aug 3 – Aug 7) – 3 more spots*
Week 8 (Aug 17 – Aug 21) – 3 more spots*
Week 9 (Aug 24 – Aug 28) – 4 more spots*
* Remaining spots as of July 4th.
|8:00am – 9:00am||Extended Hours (must register in advance for everyone’s safety)|
|9:00am – 9:15am||Drop Off & Check-In |
– All participants hang out in park area.
|9:15am – 9:45am||Morning Meeting |
– Get to know each camper
– General rules of skateboarding and the park
– Covid-19 safety procedures/announcements
– Daily plan
|9:45am – 10:55am||Warm Up & Group Skate|
– Campers are split by their age and skills.
|10:50am – 11:10am||– Snack Break – Campers have to bring their own snacks.|
– Hand washing (before and after snacks)
|11:10am – 12:10pm||– Free Skate|
– Optional skate workshop
|12:10pm – 1:00pm||Lunch Break – Campers have to bring their own lunch.|
– Watch skate videos.
– Discuss their goals and talk about what skaters want to learn after the break.
– Hand washing (before and after lunch)
|1:00pm – 2:30pm||Group Activity |
– Games, Contests and A Trick Work Shop
|2:30pm – 3:00pm||Cool Down & Pick Up|
– Hand washing
|3:00pm – 5:00pm||Extended Hours (must register in advance for everyone’s safety).|