March 10 Updates
Discovery Day at STF – Learn how to skate for FREE
This introduction clinic is for total beginners who have never skateboarded and are new to Skate The Foundry. Within this clinic, beginner skaters will learn how to skateboard safety and accomplish basic tricks/maneuvers. Please share this information with a relative or your child’s friend who may want to give skating a try. Pre-registration is required. Spots are expected to fill up quickly.
– Pre-registration is required.
– For children who have never skateboarded before and are interested learning how.
– Maximum Students: 6 in ELKINS PARK / 12 in WEST PHILLY
Materials provided from Skate The Foundry:
- Skateboard – If a participant already has a skateboard, they can use it. However, No penny boards or longboards are allowed.
- Safety pads including elbow, knee, wrist.
- Helmets – If a participant has a helmet (bicycle helmet is okay), please bring it due to sizing.
Time & Age Groups
Clinic 1 – Ages 4-5 | Register here for WEST PHILLY | Register here for ELKINS PARK
Time: 9:00am – 9:45am
Clinic 2 – Ages 6-8 | Register here for WEST PHILLY | Register here for ELKINS PARK
Time: 10:15am – 11:00am
Clinic 3 – Ages 9-12 | Register here for WEST PHILLY | Register here for ELKINS PARK
Time: 11:30am – 12:15pm
Last Call for Parent’s Night Out
Book a lesson here
School Day Off Camp
After School Club
As a reminder: For kids registered into a current skate program, they receive FREE admission to Open Skate to practice what they learned between classes. Dates/time include:
Sundays in West Philly from 4pm-9pm
Tuesdays in Elkins Park from 6:30pm-8:00pm
Don’t See a program that fits your schedule? No problem… If you have 4 or more children, we will customize a program for you! Send us an email to get started!