Open Skate Hours:
Wednesday: 1:00pm – 6:00pm
Thursday: 1:00pm – 9:00pm
Friday: 1:00pm – 9:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am – 9:00pm
Price: $15 per day. | FREE for Members | No sibling discount available for this session.
Registration: Walk-ins allowed (make sure to check our hours)
Instructor: No instructor will be available for this session. A staff member will be watching over the park to ensure everyone is safe and having fun, similar to a “lifeguard on duty.”
Spectators/Parents: People who are not skateboarding, cannot be inside the skating area.
Levels/Experience to Participate: Since there will be no instructor for this session, every skater must have at least 6+ months of consistent skateboarding, know the skatepark etiquette and their limits on a skateboard.
Age: 7 – 99 years old.
Requirements & Things to bring:
1. Must sign the waiver online (You can do this when you arrive)
2. Skaters must have their own skateboard. Helmets are REQUIRED by all (FREE RENTAL IF NEEDED). Safety gear (knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards) are highly suggested.
3. Water bottle.
Skate The Foundry’s Policy:
1. Once you complete a payment for a session, the fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
2. If Skate The Foundry needs to cancel a class/program/session for any reasons, a portion credit towards future sessions will be available. There will be no refund available under any circumstances.
3. No make-up sessions for missed days available.
4. Absolutely NO alcohol or smoking on the premises.
Disclaimer: As is the case with any public or outside/inside facility, you and the participant may be exposed to the COVID-19 Virus. The participant and your decision to skateboard and take a private skate lesson is made knowingly and voluntarily by you and the participant with full knowledge of this risk. If you and the participant disagree, do not schedule a private lesson. Otherwise, the participant and your participation in the skate lesson shall constitute a waiver, and will release Skate The Foundry from any and all liability with respect to exposure to the COVID-19 virus.